Photo Comparisons
I thought it was about that time to do another photo comparison of the girls. Here they both are at 9 months.

Ainsley at 9 months was 17.11lbs and 29.25 inches long. She had remarkably less hair than Beatrix, although at the time we thought she had so much!

Here's my chunky monkey. Beatrix at 9 months is a whopping 21.11lbs and she is shorter at only 28 inches. She also has a ton of hair!
Christine & Sleeping Babies
Ainsley at 9 months was 17.11lbs and 29.25 inches long. She had remarkably less hair than Beatrix, although at the time we thought she had so much!
Here's my chunky monkey. Beatrix at 9 months is a whopping 21.11lbs and she is shorter at only 28 inches. She also has a ton of hair!
Christine & Sleeping Babies

2 Comments:
Wow, they look so different in these pictures! I think in person I can see more similarities.
Are the Hoekzemas coming to Grand Rapids for the holidays? If so will they be dissing the Kurts again?
Post a Comment
<< Home